To help you not look at the answers you can hold up a thick piece of paper or book to cover up the answers.
Green = easy Blue = medium Purple = hard
Green = easy Blue = medium Purple = hard
1. How many letters are in the alphabet?
2. Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after killing dozens of people?
3. Dave's mom has 5 kids. April, May, June, and July. What was the 5th child's name?
4. What row of numbers comes next?
5. When is it bad luck to meet a white cat?
6. What English word has the same pronounciation, even after you take away 4 of its 5 letters?
7. What's greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you'll die?
8. Why couldn't the guy learn how to juggle?
9. Some months have 31 days and some months have 30 days, but how many have 28 days?
10. Can a man marry his widow's sister?
11. How many birth days do people have?
12. If you were running a rac and you passed the person in second place what place would you be now?
13. Why do people go to bed?
14. If you have it, you want to share it. And if you share it, you don't have it? What is it?
15. Its been around for over a million years, but never more than a month old. What is it?
16. What goes up and never comes down?
17. You can take off the skin and it won't cry, but you will! What is it?
18. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
19. What kind of box can hold keys without any locks, but it can unlock your soul?
20. What 2 things lives across the street from each other, but can never see each other?
21. What goes around and in the house, but never touches the house?
22. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has T in it?
23. What is the best month for a parade?
24. Ross bet Rocky $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Rocky agreed and lost the bet. Why did Rocky lose the bet?
25. It's white, round, but not always around, Sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't. What is it?
26. What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?
27. What city has no people in it?
28. What holds 2 people together, but touches only one person?
29. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. The you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What were you eating?
30. What has wheels and flies, but is not an aircraft?
31. What has a head and tail, but no feet or arms?
32. What type of room has no windows or doors?
33. What weighs less as it gets bigger?
34. If you give it food, it lives. If you give it a drink, it dies. What is it?
35. Jack and Jill are lying on the floor inside the house, dead. They died from lack of water. There is shattered glass next to them. How did they die?
36. What question can you never say "Yes." to?
37. When is the only time red, white, and blue don't mean freedom in America?
38. A magician was showing people how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid watching said "That's nothing. I can hold my breath under water for 20 minutes using nothing to help me!" The magician bet the kid $10,000 if he could actually do it. The kid did it and won the money. How was this possible?
39. Each morning I lie at your feet. I'll follow you all day no matter how fast you run away. But I nearly perish in the midday sun. What am I?
40. What lives in the corner but travels the world?
41. A butcher in the market is 5'10" tall. What does he wiegh?
42. What can you hold without ever touching it?
43. When set loose, I fly away. Never so cursed, as when I go astray. What am I?
44. Is there a 4th of July in England?
45. What has a horn but doesn't honk?
46. I am afraid to go home becaust the man with the mask is there. What is the situation?
47. How do you write 1000 with 8 eights?
48. How do you make seven an even number?
49. What flies around all day but never goes away?
51. A woman shoot her husband. The she hold him under water for 5 minutes. Finally she hangs him. Later that night they go out to a beautiful dinner together for their anniversary. How is this possible?
50. What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
52. A farmer and his helper were carrying things to the barn. The farmer carried a sack of grain and his helper carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load?
53. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
54. At night they come without being called. By daytime they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
55. A man was walking in the jungle. He only had a bullet in his gun and shot a cougar and a puma. How is this possible?
56. You have 3 apples and you take 2 away, how many do you have left?
57. What's white when its dirty?
58. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
59. A man walks into a bar. What does he say?
60. George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking tea. Using logic, what is Elizabeth drinking, coffee or tea?
61. What does no man want, but doesn't want to lose?
62. What is the center gravity?
63. If the red house is on the right and the left house is in the middle, where is the white house?
64. A man was born in 1955. He's alive today at the age of 33. How is this possible?
65. What building has the most stories?
66. You are lost and alone in the woods. You come across an old cabin and decide to stay there for the night. You want some heat and light, and the only things you find in the cabin are a candle, an oil lamp, and a wood burning stove. You look in your pocket and see that you have one match. What do you light first?
67. If you count from 1 to 100, how many 7's will you passs on the way?
68. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
69. Which bus could cross the ocean?
1. There are 11 letters in "the alphabet".
2. Bertha was a hurricane.
4. 1113213211. *Hint* After the first line, each line describes the previous line: One One, Two Ones, One Two, One One and so on.
5. When you're a mouse.
8. He didn't have any balls!
9. All of them.
10. No, because he's dead.
13. Because the bed won't come to them.
14. A secret.
15. The moon.
16. Your age.
17. An onion.
19. A piano.
21. The sun.
22. A teapot.
50. Ross said the score would be 0-0. "Before" and hockey game starts the score is always 0-0.
25. The moon.
26. A deck of cards.
28. A wedding ring.
30. A garbage truck.
31. Any type of coin.
32. A mushroom.
34. A Fire.
35. They were goldfish.
36. "Are you asleep?"
37. When they're flashing behind you.
38. The kid filled a glass of water and held it over his head for 20 minutes.
39. Your shadow.
40. A postage stamp.
42. Your breath.
43. A fart.
44. Yes. It comes right after July 3rd.
45. A rhino.
46. The person is playing baseball and is on third base.
48. Take away the letter S.
49. A Flag.
51. The woman is a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
50. A coat of paint.
52. The farmer. Because he carried a sack OF GRAIN and his helper only carried two sacks of what? Nothing.
53. Your name.
54. The stars.
55. A cougar and a puma are the same animal.
57. A blackboard.
58. The egg. Dinosaurs laid eggs long before the chicken existed.
59. "Ow!" He walked INTO a bar.
60. Coffee. Because she has 2 E's in her name just like the other poeple drinking coffee.
63. In Washington D.C.
64. His room number in the hospital was Room 1955.
65. The library.
66. The match.
68. Your breath.